There are two ways you can build your Dan-Wood house: Client Completion and Turn-key. For both options Dan-Wood builds and installs the entire house structure, including the walls, roof, elevations, windows and technical installations.
- The Turn-key option includes external and internal decorating and finishes, stairs, sanitary ware, doors, flooring, plumbing and utilities. The only thing you need to do is supply and fit your kitchen – and move in.
- With the Client Completion option you carry out the internal works yourself. This might include painting and decorating, hanging internal doors, tiling, installing sanitary ware, stairs and other works.
With our Turn-key service, we do everything for you from start to finish to build your dream home.
- Our architects will work with you on any modifications to the standard Dan-Wood house designs. Or if you prefer a completely bespoke house they will work with you to design a home to meet your exact needs and lifestyle.
- We can prepare energy-efficient foundations for a fixed price.
- We can manage work in connection with planning permission and building regulations on your behalf.
- We can install renewable, energy-efficient heating and hot water systems, including solar panels, heat pumps, heat recovery ventilation systems or photovoltaic panels.
- We can build your house – fully equipped and insulated in only eight to 12 weeks, once the construction team arrives on your site.